Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Set Design: The Wizard Of Oz - PowerPoint Scenery

Official Start Day Today

Well. The past couple of weeks, I have been learning what I can about background projections for The Wizard Of Oz presented by Arts Integra. Since the set or scenery is largely comprised of a PowerPoint presentation, I'm tasked with collecting the images we will use to create each scene. I am volunteering my time and effort to help a friend out. So glad to know that this falls within my skill sets. I just spent the better part of an last hour watching tutorials on Youtube to learn how to create animation and embed video in a PowerPoint presentation. This will definitely be useful in creating the moving elements on that backdrop.

That's all I got for now.

Follow on Facebook if you are interested going to see this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.