Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Goldfish!

The goldfish gallery is now ready.

I spent the better part of an hour shooting goldfish. They are so metallic. There are no good angles to capture them. While I shocked them into a corner with the flash, they were also chasing each other around. (Never knew them to be so skittish.) Then again, I never had goldfish in the ten gallon tank before. There is plenty of room for them to grow in.

Now. There are only four fish. With varying sizes, there is a pecking order. I am discovering how to freak them out. I could be over or under the tank, they would disperse. Skipping a feeding would not faze them, because they can also have a buffet of live food in the form of snails.

Next I will be experimenting with different camera settings. Have to reduce that sheen while using the flash. Hopefully, it will not be the last time I photograph goldfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.