Friday, June 24, 2011

Book: Everything Is Wrong With Me

Everything Is Wrong With Me

I just finished reading this book by Jason Mulgrew cover to cover over the course of two weeks. The last few days, people would have noticed a smile on my face while I am reading this, because it is that funny. It was one of those books I picked up from the discount table for inspiration. I was right. His narrative is vivid and engaging and it does feel like you are hanging on his every word. If you are an aspiring writer, you will like it. If you just want a good read, you will like this.

The above link is his blog. He says he is not a writer, but having read this book, I can safely say I am curious about what else he has shared there.

Now go get this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shanghai Interlude