Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 18, 2013

What's New

ADDED

E-Publishing
Was invited to share original writing on ReadWave. First complete story is a rewrite of Shanghai Interlude. Go to the page up top with the same name to read it from the widget. Anyone else can follow on FictionPress. Seeing as how it had its origin there. Already received a favourable review the same day I published it.

Photography Portfolio
I have over five hundred items in the pictures folder of my computer. Most of it are photos of my fish. There is a link to the portfolio I started a few days ago, at the top.

REMOVED

Resources
This page of references has been reverted to draft, seeing as it is not my content. I may need to refer to it occasionally, checking to see if the links still work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.