Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Directions

I've been discovering winter photography with the Jazz HDV115, my handy pocket camcorder. It was never possible with the Canon G1 when its battery pack would not work in extreme temperatures. Snow is a rare sight this winter; it has made me look forward to every occasion I have to go outside.

This reminds me of a dream I had last night. It was a recurring dream with tracks and commuter rail. I don't recognize any of the places. But a recent conversation about dreams made me realize how this could be an analogy for new directions. As in dreams I had, when I was young, involving crossroads, I am facing choices now. Do I get on board or wait for the next train to come?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.