Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Eyes - Movie


This the only stopmotion animation I did with Fimo dough. I'm sharing it here since Yahoo Video will not be available very soon. I made it for the plastic eyes I bought. I know the eyes wouldn't track very well in a video. Although, it didn't need it, I used twist ties for an armature. I did the voice myself. The stills were shot with my Canon G1.
I haven't made a video in a while since this one. What kept me from doing another is the thought of touching the dough again. Messy. Perhaps if I post it and enough people view it, it will give me the inspiration to use other kinds of puppets, I've been experimenting with.
I've been thinking of combining comic book art, and paper modeling. It will used 2D characters in a 3D world. All I need is to come up with a scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.