Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Next Chapter in Creativity

To think, I used to dread drawing hair. Now there is volume and texture. Could it turn into part time vocation? Perhaps towards retirement.

After two whole years on a single production, my mind is opening up with new ideas again. I am hoping they will keep on growing.

In case you haven't noticed it, I have been writing quite frequently. It hasn't been that busy at work. So. I am practicing for the CBC creative nonfiction contest. I am writing anything and everything I could to keep the words flowing. I even submitted an animated short story idea.

During the coming holiday week, when I will be off, I hope to make a paper automaton of a carousel. I've worked it out roughly. I just need to execute it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.