Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Sketches: Flowers for Stephanie

The idea for this was to do a comical drawing of the cast of Remington Steele. Not since taking that art class in cartooning, have I attempted such an endeavor. It was hard to come up with a style I haven't already seen. So I began studying the character's expressions and simplified the lines.

The sketching was the easy part. Painting presented yet another challenge. I have yet to master the controls in the tablet apps, so it is back to GIMP. Some parts of the drawing, I replaced the line art, some I kept.
Finished!
Started with thumbnails.
One of my favourite poses
The layout had a different drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.