Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Fantail Goldfish Almost Three Years Later

Fantail Goldfish
If it has been a while since I posted any photos of my fantails, it is because I haven't been very successful at capturing the subject. What it must be like having a big eye staring into your world? I suppose that is what the camera lens must look like. Then I saw a professional photographer set up with Siamese fighting fish. I haven't tried using the Canon G1 macro setting from a distance. Sure enough, it worked even when zoomed in. I still have to diffuse the flash. But now they will be swimming at the front of the tank when I want to take a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.