Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 7, 2011

Last Week in TV: My Top 3 Caps

Best Halloween costume?
Finally, we scared up parity in Canadian and U.S. TV ratings. Except for the most view sports, World Series baseball and NFL football in the States and Hockey Night in Canada over here, the week of October 24 to 30, NCIS, Dancing with the Stars, and NCIS: Los Angeles were among the top ten for both countries in the same order. How often do we get that? The ranking was even one off from each other.


Here are my caps. All this week, the episode I wanted to rewatch most for screencaps was Harry's Law's The Rematch. I already expect to see further insight into Jean Smart's character. I didn't expect to be bowled over by the guest cast. Katherine Helmond and Fyvush Finkel as the elderly couple whose marriage was ending brought out the best of Tommy and Cassie, and even more bad mouth from Ollie. If Paul McCrane's performance on the show, earned him an Emmy, I dare say it could at least get a nomination for them.
Is it so wrong for me to want to know a little of that life before I go? 
Gloria telling Tommy why she preferred a divorce. "For 60 years, I've had to hear those jokes in the privacy of my home, at dinner parties, always at my expense. Now it's all I listen to. How many times do I have to listen to my genitalia being referred to as a black lagoon? I cannot take it anymore. Not for month. Not for a week. Not for a day. I want that man gone."
What am I gonna do?
The jokes are all Abe remembers.
"Well you tell her I get the house. She can keep all the mirrors so she can see what I had to look at all these 
"We were happy for so long... and then we met. When I make love to her, I like to think of something nice, like not making love to her. Oh, I have a recurring nightmare about my wife's funeral, like it would never happen. Ha ha hahaha..."
...we the jury find the defendant Joshua Peyton not guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.