Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Didn't Miss The Bus

Almost a week at home now. Leisure is good. Sleeping in late in the morning kind of throws off any schedule. Most importantly I can still write. It may not be original work yet, but I keep writing whatever comes to mind. I don't need a busride to be inspired. In fact, I can daydream looking outside any window. So when I worked out of a basement studio for 6 months, I practically turned to a window of a different sort to complete the daydream cycle, the computer screen.
What I missed most was sleep. Ever since I started to write, I have been logging in 4-5 hours daily to fit in time for new creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.