Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 8, 2010

Reviewing Television's The Defenders

Most recently, I decided to review CBS new courtroom drama The Defenders for Spoiler TV. Besides giving me another aspect to writing, it was the first non science fiction television show I really enjoy watching in quite sometime. Among other reasons for liking this show, it's the law I am interested in. I'm impressed by the quality writing and superb acting that goes into each episode.
It's a procedural show, so each review will reflect on the case of the week. The challenge is to make it as refreshing as the episode. It's certainly fun to discover what that is along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.