Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 25, 2011

Graphic Novel - Superman's Metropolis - Feature

I haven't read Superman's Metropolis for some  time. It is especially relevant to my fanfiction HEART. "The mediator between brain and muscle must be the heart." - Thea von Harbou. That's where the title came from. The comic book was even set in Fritz Lang's Metropolis. The graphics match the movie in the art sense, and very cinematic.


Between the brain that plans and the hands that build there must be a mediator - A SUPER-MAN!

And just like in my fic, the different roles in Metropolis have been given to more or less familiar characters. There is Clarc Kent-son the ultimate immigrant, along with worker girl Lois, helps to change his father Jon-Kent, all the while fighting the vengeful Lutor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.