Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 22, 2011

When Olivia Start Bringing Walter Pastries

She liked you. She thought that you were kind and brilliant.
In this scene from the Fringe episode Reciprocity (3x11), it pleased Walter to hear the other Olivia`s compliment. What that says to me is that there had to be a moment where this respect was earned. In my imagination, it might have something to do with pastries. We may never know the truth now.

In Kind: Author: loneguppy
Category: Fringe
Language: English, Rated: K
Genres: General
Pairing: Alt-Livia & Walter B.
Chapters: 1, Words: 1,163, Reviews: 0
Published: 10-18-11
Status: Complete

How an act of kindness led Agent Dunham to discover Walter's fondness for fried dough pastries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.