Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Last Week in TV: My Top 3 Caps

Last week, I started to devote more focus to what I was watching. Writing about it takes away from the experience. What's stands out to me could be a single scene, a line of dialogue, or a memorable performance.

Free Agents - 1.04 - Rebranding


Helen: "We used to talk." Alex: "You don't want to talk about the things I want to talk about."
I can't stress enough that I could watch these guys forever.




Harry's Law - 2.03 - Sins of the Father


"The first tiger says I am sorry. I just ate a lawyer. Trying to get the taste out of my mouth. Oh my god. I'm gonna be sentenced to death." - Eric Sanders

Pan Am - Episode 1.03 - Ich Bin Ein Berliner


"I came to Germany to forgive, but I still hate them. I don't know how to stop..." - Collette
Most memorable performance goes to Karine Vanasse. Did you know her singing in this episode was not pre-recorded?
Worth Mentioning: Kate going against CIA orders to help a East German girl.

Honorable Mention:
Fringe - Episode 4.03 - Alone in the World


"I didn't know what was gonna happen, I swear. I didn't know what it was!" - Aaron Sneddon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.