Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Warden Woods Walk

I took some photographs when I went to Warden Woods Park. The experience was special because it was also my first in all the years I lived in the area. I noticed fall foliage the day before and could not really pass up an opportunity to see it up close. Nature is literally at my doorstep and I hope to take advantage of the free time I have to capture the scenery whenever I can.

The title image was created in Pixlr Express. Pixlr filters are quite handy for making a cover page. Mostly, I just really like the composition with the bridge and the surrounding trees. It was also a good one to edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.