Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Beginnings of a Serial

This coin was just the start of the mystery
The first of many. In this story, I present Sally 'Minor' Descoine. First introduced in the Remington Steele season two episode Elegy in Steele. I am planning to have a deeper look into her past and what is in her agenda for the Steele's. It remains one of my current projects for time being.

Steele Here, To Keep You Warm
Author: loneguppy
Remington Steele
English, Rated: K
Mystery/Hurt/Comfort
Chapters: 3, Words: 3,374, Reviews: 7, Rated: K, Complete
Vacation plans gone awry. Not everything is as it seems, when the Steele's tried to take a break from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.