Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

That Time David Hewlett Made Us All Cry

I imagined our courtship so many times...
 ... it's as if it really happened. [Awww!]

Spoilers for those who have not caught up to season 11 of Murdoch Mysteries.



The scenes in The Accident with these two characters made me really feel. No other episode has ever done that before. I imagine his demise would have touched a lot of the characters in the episode.

Dilton Dilbert
Author: loneguppy
Murdoch Mysteries
English, Rated: K
General
Characters: T. Brackenried
Chapters: 1, Words: 334, Reviews: 2, Rated: K, Complete
An official of City Records victim in deadly road crossing. Driver of motorcar and conspirator arrested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.