Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 4, 2018

How They Got There


I've been thinking about writing one for 2 whole years. Watching the only show I've ever taped whenever I was in between jobs, and once in reverse order, it was just always on my mind.

Doggett and Reyes being left out of The X-Files post season 9, made me wonder even more about them. I had originally wanted to do a 'where are they now' story, but that's already been done. It took a re-watch of the 5 episodes that gave us their shared history, including their penultimate episode Release that really inspired me to write a prequel just for them.

Come What May
Author: loneguppy
X-Files
English, Rated: K
General
Characters: J. Doggett, M. Reyes
Chapters: 1, Words: 865, Reviews: 0, Rated: K, Complete
Before the X-Files, Monica and John had a casual night out together in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.