Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 29, 2018

Steele Others: A Tale with Two Covers

What is Laura hiding?
A ménage à trois?

I was first intrigued with producer Michael Gleason's full fifth season treatment with a new love interest, Eddie. He comes from Laura's past. The change I made was to have the character introduced later, after Remington and Laura have been time living together for some time.

In the cover art, I gave Laura Holt, Stephanie Zimbalist' 1990s look.
For the first cover, I used an expression from Stephanie's movie "The Killing Mind". For the second cover, I finally got a handle on Remington Steele. Laura was from the episode "Steele Among the Living". Eddie was a composite of three actors.

AND STEELE THERE WERE OTHERS
Author: loneguppy
Remington Steele
English, Rated: T
General
Characters: Laura H., Remington S.
Chapters: 5, Words: 5,660, Rated: T, Complete Inspired by Michael Gleason's season five treatment, this is a re-imagined one night of romance from Laura's past and possible surprises in store for the Steele's future. I used my previous entry to provide the setting for exploring Laura Holt's hidden wild side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.