Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 10, 2010

Urban Vermin Show Intro



Garbage pits brother against brother in a turf war that often ends in hilarious hijinx.
This was the first toons production I got to experience from design to completion of animation. We made 26 x 22 minute episodes in under a year.
I loved all the characters in this show. I have a few favourites. There is Zitzy, the not quite evil, manic, mad scientist possum who works for Ken. He was voiced by Canadian actor Adam Reid. Then there is No Neck, the commander of the rat army who is as sensitive as they come. I was surprised to find out he was voiced by Yannick Bisson. The character's charm comes from a signature falsetto laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.