Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 29, 2011

More Betta Gill Flares

This is the best I could manage now. He is rebellious. He will only flare at me without the camera. Pardon the dirty acrylic. I haven't had time to clean the aquarium. You'll notice, I've replace the plastic plant with this over-sized silk model. Amazing he seems to like squeezing through the tight spaces. Always the top feeder. I'm not sure, but he seems to be getting redder around the gills. Is that normal? Seeing how the weekend plays out, I might go get another fish for my bowl.

I've diffused the on board flash of my Canon G1. I kind of like the reflections under the water surface. I pretty much have to tilt the camera up or down to reduce bounce back from the flash to the tank edges. If only these techniques work on glass aquariums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.