Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 18, 2012

Paper Model: Titanic

I did it! 
Today, I finally put together the RMS Titantic paper model. How was it? It is missing a few details, like 18 lifeboats instead of 20. I built this to see whether it was possible to work on something with such fine details. As it turns out, I was less than successful at it. Anyway, I am happy with the results, even if it did rip some during cutting. It would have been done a lot sooner, if the daytime lighting had not been so dim of late. If anyone is looking to challenge themselves, click on the Currell logo in this post and hop on over to the website to download the free model.

Onward to something bigger.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

This is me...

My photo
My aspiration is to be better at telling stories. I only need a pencil and paper.